2 Bars 7 Ranch, B&B, Horse Rides & RV
|Email 2 Bars 7 Ranch, B&B, Horse Rides & RV Directly|
You'll appreciate our special wilderness solitude.
B&B, HORSE RIDE SPECIAL: Includes a bedroom with private bath in our rustic lodge, cowboy breakfast and an awesome 2 hour guided horseback ride in mountain splendor.
3-5 DAY PACKAGES ALL-INCLUSIVE: Activities, rooms, meals, and UNLIMITED RIDING. Chuck wagon cookouts, campfires, hayrides, trout fishing, climb, hike or mountain bike. Whitewater rafting is not far away.
The ranch is a family owned 3,000 acre working cattle outfit. This is our 100th anniversary! Looking for a real Western Adventure you'll never forget?
Live a cowboy's dream.
Our ranch guests say this is the best cross-country riding and majestic scenery they have ever experienced. Beginner and advanced riders are welcome. Improve your skills, free instruction. View elk, moose, deer, antelope, and other wildlife from horseback.
Imagine yourself riding on a real roundup and cattle drive. Your friends back home won't believe it so bring your camera!
Great family style meals await you in our 1890 ranch house. Enjoy a crackling fire in our fireplace lounge.
Got an RV? You are welcome here with full hookups and a beautiful view of mountains and meadow. Tent camping not available.
Located 2 hours north of Denver on Highway 287 near Virginia Dale. Our spread straddles the Colorado-Wyoming border. Picture yourself in both states on the same horseback ride.
We're different. We're a real ranch, not a commercial resort.
Limited capacity. Book 2013 early. Phone 307-742-6072 or 951-242-7267.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/24 to 10/6
- Please call for rates, thank you: Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 8
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/24 to 10/6
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 8. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $170.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 4
- Total Sites: 4
- Full Hookups: 4 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 2
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Red Feather Lakes - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Individual Horse Indoor Stall/Shed: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: In common area.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 191,