2 Bars 7 Ranch, Lodge, Horse Rides & Big Game Hunting
|Email 2 Bars 7 Ranch, Lodge, Horse Rides & Big Game Hunting Directly|
YOU'LL APPRECIATE OUR SPECIAL WILDERNESS SOLITUDE
LODGING & HORSE RIDE SPECIAL: Includes a bedroom with private bath in our rustic lodge and an awesome 2 hour guided horseback ride in mountain splendor.
3-5 DAY PACKAGES ALL-INCLUSIVE: Activities, rooms, meals, and HORSEBACK RIDING. Chuck wagon cookouts, campfires, hayrides, trout fishing, climb, hike or mountain bike. Whitewater rafting is not far away.
Join us for world class rodeos: Cheyenne Frontier Days & Laramie Jubilee Days and local competitions throughout the summer!
The ranch is a family owned 3,000 acre working cattle outfit. This is our 100th anniversary! Looking for a real Western Adventure you'll never forget?
Live A Cowboy's Dream
Our ranch guests say this is the best cross-country riding and majestic scenery they have ever experienced. Beginner and advanced riders are welcome. Improve your skills, free instruction. View elk, moose, deer, antelope, and other wildlife from horseback.
Imagine yourself riding on a real roundup and cattle drive. Your friends back home won't believe it so bring your camera!
Great family style meals await you in our 1890 ranch house. We also have dedicated gluten-free weeks. Enjoy a crackling fire in our fireplace lounge.
Your pets are also welcome!
Located 2 hours north of Denver on Highway 287 near Virginia Dale. Our spread straddles the Colorado-Wyoming border. Picture yourself in both states on the same horseback ride.
We're Different. We're A Real Ranch, Not A Commercial Resort
Limited capacity. Book 2014 early. Phone 307-742-6072 or 951-242-7267.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/15 to 11/15
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 4
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Red Feather Lakes - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In common area.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 125
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 12
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 191,