Two Fox Cabins and Ranch House Inn
|Visit our Web site|
Perfect for your vacation along the Highway of Legends Scenic Byway as a "base" where you are right in the center of the action, even if that is watching the foxes meander while sitting on the bank of the Cuchara River listening to nature, or spying the deer wandering with their fawns trailing behind.
TWO FOX CABINS: In the heart of beautiful La Veta, Colorado offering sparkling clean, newly refurbished, luxurious cabins with reasonable daily, weekly, and monthly rates.
RANCH HOUSE INN: Large, clean rooms with 2 queen beds, each uniquely decorated by theme: The Cowboy, The Harley, The Golfer, The Fisherman & The Vintage. Amenities include TV, coffee pot, hair dryer, A/C, free WI-FI, and a microwave-fridge. All rooms are non-smoking & our Vintage room is wheelchair accessible.
Extended Stay Discounts Offered.
IN TOWN LOCATION: 404 Oak Street, La Veta CO 81055.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-742-0260.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $70 to $115
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7012 feet above sea level.
- Region: Cuchara Valley Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for additional fee or deposit. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 45
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 60 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 2 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 85, 851,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.