31-Mile Ranch - Secluded Vacation Rental
|Email 31-Mile Ranch - Secluded Vacation Rental Directly|
31-Mile Ranch is in a valley below Mt Baldy a few miles west of Guffey. A small lake rests in front of the ranch house. Surrounded by BLM land, our vacation home is truly your own private playground: hunters, fishermen, ATVers and families return here again and again.
This cozy home has a full kitchen and a fireplace that enhances the fun and ambiance! The house has 3 bedrooms perfect for 6 adults; the bunkhouse is perfect for the kids with a queen bed and 4 single beds.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Call Lydia 719-240-2923.
- Lodging Open Dates: All to Year
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $134 to $179
- Maximum Number of Guests: 12
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 4
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 4
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 4
- Total Number of Beds: 8
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Royal Gorge Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 5
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 20
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 58, 581,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.