Ancient Cedars @ Mesa Verde RV Resort
|Visit our Web site www.ancientcedarsmesaverde.com|
FKA A & A Mesa Verde RV Park-Campground & Mini-Golf
The closest full service RV Park & Campground to Mesa Verde National Park. Right across from the Park's entrance. Million dollar views.
Want to park your big RV and tour the area but don't want to trailer a car? No problem! Rent a car here, more convenient then renting in Cortez or hauling a car across the country.
Easy access for BIG RIGS plus clean 30/50 amp full hookup pull-thru sites. Choose a shaded or open site. Tenting and group camping areas. KID FRIENDLY: splash around in our heated seasonal pool and play a round of mini-golf. Parents will enjoy a soak in our spa. Log camper cabins.
Clean hot showers, laundry, groceries, gifts, mini-golf, recreation/game room, and two playgrounds all right here. Good TV reception.
FREE WI-FI and high speed internet for laptop in our office.
NEW OWNERS! Carol and Dale welcome you!
Located: 9 miles east of Cortez. 34979 Highway 160, Mancos CO 81328; 970-565-3517.
- Lodging Open Dates: 3/1 to 11/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $49 to $309
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 4
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 3/1 to 11/1
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $39 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3.5. Kids free under the age of 6. Kids: $3.5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $219.00 to $234.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 35
- Tent Sites: 35
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 70
- Electric & Water Hookups: 17 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 34 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 34 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 25 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 30
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 25
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Mesa Verde Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 500
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 70
- National Park OR Monument: 1 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 71, 73, 74, 771, 741,