Estes Park ATV Rentals
-- Unguided Trail Adventures --
You will See and Enjoy the Rocky Mountains
Estes Park ATV Rentals gives you the opportunity to get off the beaten path of Estes Park and truly enjoy what Estes Park has to offer. Your adventure will start in the Roosevelt National Forest taking you deep into the Rocky Mountains away from the crowd.
Estes Park Rentals, rents new 2013 one and two person ATVs, Teen (16-21 years old) and adult UTVs and newer model 4x4 Jeeps. We help you plan an unforgettable trip through the Colorado Rockies! Travel to high-mountain lakes or traverse passes with alpine meadows covered in wildflowers; or visit the 1965 T33A jet crash the Air Force left; explore 100-year-old mining camps and ghost towns; visit mind-boggling geological sites, or tour the backcountry's spectacular fall color.
Estes Park Rentals provide you with a worry free adventure. We will introduce the novice rider to the backcountry ride of your choice.
Three hour rentals include 150 miles and full day rentals include 250 miles. Additional miles are charged at 30 cent/per mile.
SINGLE RIDER ATV (1 PERSON) CamAm ATVs: 400cc, fully automatic, 4 wheel drive 2013 ATVs
- Three Hour Rental: $195
- Full Day Rental: $265
DOUBLE RIDER ATV (2 PERSON) CamAm ATVs: 400cc, fully automatic, 4 wheel drive 2013 ATVs
- Three Hour Rental: $229
- Full Day Rental: $299
SIDE BY SIDE UTV Yamaha UTVs: 800cc 2013, designed and engineered with Yamaha's most powerful four-wheel drive engine, comfortable two-person cab, precision steering.
- Three Hour Rental: $179 - $279 (depending upon number of people; holds up to 6)
- Full Day Rental: $319 - $349 (depending upon number of people; holds up to 6)
JEEP 4X4: Soft top Jeep Wrangler with automatic transmission, seats 4, the authentic legend born to rule the trails.
- Three Hour Rental: $265
- Full Day Rental: $345
For over-night rental (24 hours) please call.
*No refunds for inclement weather.
Drivers must be 16 years or older with a Driver License, unless noted above.
We provide helmets, gloves and goggles, plus maps of the areas' approved riding trails. Estes Park Rentals is committed to responsible trail riding. Good trail etiquette includes staying on trail to avoid erosion and damage to our wilderness environment, respecting private property, not littering and respect for wildlife. By maintaining a responsible stewardship of the trails and wilderness, we can ensure continued access to and the integrity of the forest for ourselves and for generations to come.
CONTACT: Phone 970-577-7400, 970-584-8383.
|Visit our Web site estesparkatvrentals.com|
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.