Stay at our "Polished Rustic" mountain B&B, nestled in a very small, quiet, flower starred village, offering a time and place for you to create memories for a lifetime. Comfortable rooms, warm hospitality, magnificent great room, video/rec room, hot tub. Hot family-style breakfast. Espresso coffee shop. Near Rocky Mountain National Park. Children 14 years and over are welcome. Let the memories begin.
Enjoy hiking and horseback riding in Rocky Mountain National Park at the nearby Wild Basin entrance, and in the Roosevelt National Forest just a short walk away, or in the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area two miles down the road. We pack sack lunches for our guests.
Spacious Sun Room for meetings, seminars, corporate and scrap-booking retreats for up to 30 guests. Meals also available.
ROMANTIC WINTER WONDERLAND PACKAGE: includes 2 nights for two, mints on your pillow, use of terry cloth robes, flowers, large family-style breakfasts, a complimentary boxed trail lunch, homemade soup-and-bread dinners, bottle of wine or champagne in room, available October through April. Additional romance packages customized to suit your desires available year around.
SNOWSHOE WINTER PACKAGE: Since 2007: Footpaths of the World is offering their "Snowshoes and Chocolate Mousse" events here in our lodge in February and March. Six days/five nights of snowshoe trekking and gourmet cooking classes.
ON-SITE OWNERS: Bill & Juanita welcome you. 184 Main, Allenspark CO 80510; 303-747-2552.
|Email Allenspark Lodge Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.allensparklodge.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $160
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $662 to $1008
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with a Shared Bath: 3
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 6
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Over the age of 14
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Lyons - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 400
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 200
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 25 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 28
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 25 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 25 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 25 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 2 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.