Alpine Lodge - Dinner Restaurant, Lounge, Mountain Cabins
|Email Alpine Lodge - Dinner Restaurant, Lounge, Mountain Cabins Directly|
Quaint mountain cabins nestled among pines and aspens and bordered by San Isabel National Forest with its famous Rainbow Trail to the high country. Two-bedroom cabins sleep 2-4, have a kitchenette and private bath. All cabins are fully furnished and are cozy and comfortable.
Beyond the stark interstate . . . There is a world of natural beauty.
Beyond the hustle of Colorado's Front Range . . . There is a world of surprises as you slow down.
Peaceful atmosphere and good food in the beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountains! Excellent dinner restaurant and lounge offering steaks, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, homemade soup & pies.
Near: Hiking, fishing, climbing, hunting, mountain biking, and photography of wildlife and wildflowers. San Isabel National Forest includes over one million acres of beautiful scenery with snow-capped mountain peaks, spring wildflowers, autumn colors, crystal clear mountain lakes, and clear blue skies to enjoy.
Spend a day our two exploring along the Frontier Pathways Scenic & Historic Byway. The pathway takes you on a journey full of vast natural and cultural variety, this part of southern Colorado was home to the nation's earliest explorers, trappers and traders.
LOCATION: 9 miles southwest of Westcliffe. 6848 County Road 140, Westcliffe CO 81252.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-783-2660.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $85
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 25 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 86, 84, 69, 691,