Alpine Moose Lodge & Bruno's Restaurant & Grill
|Visit our Web site|
Stay at Lake City's most spacious rooms at affordable rates. The rooms are comfortable with spectacular views, cable TV and coffee makers with complimentary coffee. Rooms have either queen or king bed.
BRUNO'S RESTAURANT: Lake City's finest upscale dining experience. Our fine-dining restaurant is moderately ($$) priced. Dinner offers a choice of 3-course meals ranging from $32-$48. Dinner reservation required.
BRUNO'S GRILL: Down to earth, everyday food at great prices ($). Fresh baked pizza; dine-in or take-out lunch and dinner.
Nestled deep in the San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado, Lake City is the largest National Historic District within Colorado. The area is an outdoor enthusiasts heaven with gold and silver medal trout fishing, trophy elk and deer hunting, and hiking and biking trails.
NO SMOKING. Bikers welcome. 2 units are pet friendly.
YOUR HOSTS: Frederika & Chef Bruno.
LOCATION: 1221 North Highway 149, Lake City CO 81235.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-650-1221; 970-944-2415.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $110
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 9
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 25
- Internet Access in Units: None.
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 94
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 55 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 1 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 1 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- Mine Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: 3 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 76,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: Walking distance.