Alpine Village Cabins - On Top of The Rockies
|Visit our Web site|
Alpine Village is a family-owned business with rustic cabins in Lake City, Colorado with a gorgeous National Historic District, surrounded by National Forests at top of the San Juan Mountains! Families and couples will have an outdoor vacation full of adventure.
We offer a relaxed, low-key and comfortable retreat to meet your high expectations! Well-maintained, log cabins with modern conveniences and complete kitchenettes. All cabins have sitting areas with sleeper sofas, cable TV, and WiFi.
OPEN JUNE - SEPTEMBER: Bring your pet; we are happy to have them vacation with you.
SCENIC BYWAYS: Be sure to spend a day on one of our local drives the Alpine Loop Backcountry Byway (4-wheel drive needed -- Jeep or ATV), or hop in your family car and cruise the Silver Thread Scenic Byway to Creede or Blue Mesa Reservoir.
LOCATION: One block west of Highway 149 on a quiet street a short walk to the town park, shopping and restaurants.
ADDRESS: 631 Silver Street, Lake City CO 81235
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-944-2266, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/1 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $90 to $130
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 11
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 20
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 75
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 70
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV Sales & Services: 3 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.