Alps Boulder Canyon Inn
|Visit our Web site|
Exquisite mountain inn in scenic Boulder Canyon is 1.8 miles from downtown Boulder's Pearl Street Mall. The Boulder Creek Path starts 0.3 miles from the Inn and will take you directly into Boulder; Eben G. Fine Park is 2 miles.
Furnished with period antiques. 12 elegant rooms included luxurious bathrooms and Victorian fireplaces. The Alps has been long recognized as one of Boulder's and Colorado's finest mountain wedding sites with both indoor and outdoor facilities on 27 private acres.
Each day of your stay enjoy a gourmet breakfast and afternoon cookies.
LOCATION: Between Boulder and Nederland; 38619 Boulder Canyon Drive, Boulder CO 80308.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-444-5445; 800-414-2577.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $159 to $279
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 12
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 7
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 12
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 5700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Boulder - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Forested.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 125
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 35
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 125
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 26
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 25 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 35 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.