Ami's Acres Campground
|Visit our Web site|
Glenwood Springs -- A Rocky Mountain Experience! Surrounded by Mountains on ALL sides - a few Miles from Glenwood Springs.
Excellent location close to numerous activities and just 2-1/2 miles from the world famous Hot Springs Pool and Glenwood Caverns.
WE WELCOME LARGE RVS: Featuring E-X-T-R-A L-O-N-G P-U-L-L T-H-R-U S-I-T-E-S with 30 and 50 amp full hookups.
SECLUDED TENT SITES: Our park also has secluded tent sites with excellent views overlooking the Colorado River and surrounded by mountains.
Friendly pets are welcome in the RV sites (only - not in the tent sites) and there are plenty of hiking trails that start from the park.
DIRECTIONS: Easy access from I-70. Exit I-70 at exit 114. Go to the North Frontage Road (AKA Highway 6). Travel west on Highway 6 for one mile and enter at the large Ami's Acres Campground sign. Physical address is 50235 Highway 6 in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 1239, Glenwood Springs CO 81602.
REDUCED RATES: Available for weekly and monthly stays. Please call for details.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-945-5340.
- Camping Open Dates: 3/15 to 11/15
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $36 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 53
- Tent Sites: 14
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 67
- Electric Hookups: 6 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 4 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 44 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 10 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 40 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 20
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 30
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 5740 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 45 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 3 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 3 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 2 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 34, 43, 444, 33, 42,