Ami's Acres Campground
|Visit our Web site www.amisacrescampground.ws|
Glenwood Springs -- A Rocky Mountain Experience! Surrounded by Mountains on ALL sides - a few Miles from Glenwood Springs.
Excellent location close to numerous activities and just 2-1/2 miles from the world famous Hot Springs Pool and Glenwood Caverns.
We welcome large RVs with E-X-T-R-A L-O-N-G P-U-L-L T-H-R-U S-I-T-E-S with 30 and 50 amp full hookups. Our park also has secluded tent sites with excellent views overlooking the Colorado River and surrounded by mountains. Friendly pets are welcome in the RV sites (only - not in the tent sites) and there are plenty of hiking trails that start from the park.
DIRECTIONS: Easy access from I-70. Exit I-70 at exit 114. Go to the North Frontage Road (AKA Highway 6). Travel west on Highway 6 for one mile and enter at the large Ami's Acres Campground sign. Physical address is 50235 Highway 6 in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 1239, Glenwood Springs CO 81602.
Reduced rates are available for weekly and monthly stays. Please call for details.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-945-5340.
- Camping Open Dates: 3/15 to 11/15
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $36 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 53
- Tent Sites: 14
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 67
- Electric Hookups: 6 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 4 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 44 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 10 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 40 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 20
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 30
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Elevation: 5740 feet above sea level.
- Region: Glenwood Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 45 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 3 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 3 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 2 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 34, 43, 444, 33, 42,