Estes Park Rentals, Inc
|Visit our Web site www.estesparkrentals.com|
We are the LOCAL EXPERTS in ESTES PARK! CALL Anderson Realty and Management: Estes Park Vacation Rentals
Beautifully decorated homes, ready for you! We proudly offers a wide selection of private homes, mountain cabins, and in-town condos accommodating two to ten guests. Our staff will help you find the perfect piece of the Rockies for your vacation.
Choose from a cabin nestled in the woods or a condo within walking distance to downtown Estes Park or the golf course. Within minutes of Rocky Mountain National Park, all rentals offer full kitchens, are fully equipped with linens, and have been professionally cleaned prior to your arrival.
Many of our homes have additional features: cable TV or satellite TV, local phone service, Internet access, washer/dryer, barbecue grills, and decks to enjoy the beautiful views with your family.
We also offer full real estate services -- BUY Your Vacation Home Today.
Daily, weekly and monthly rates. Free WiFi in office.
For Current Rates & Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-586-2950; 866-586-2950, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $165 to $650
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $1000 to $4000
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 12
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 6
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 1
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 8
- Units with Wood Stoves: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 12
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 30
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town. Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 75 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Marina: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.