Antlers Inn & River Rock Café
|Visit our Web site www.waldenantlersinn.com|
North Park's FINEST accommodations, located in the heart of Walden, Colorado, is a uniquely charming hotel. Best known for its incredible parlor - it is breathtaking. With a commitment to service, great food, and a great night's sleep. Three new Majestic Suites add to our charm.
"We call the Inn, the Brown Palace of Walden" Jim Moore, owner.
The banquet facilitates are available for board retreats, annual meetings as well as, weddings, family gatherings, and anniversary parties.
Hunting, fishing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, wildlife viewing and the Pioneer Museum are all within a short driving distance or within walking distance of the hotel.
"Walden is now mostly a wide spot in the road." Said Bill of Channel 7 News. "I have discovered what will put this little town on the map - The Antlers Inn."
LOCATION: In Town on Main Street; 466 Main Street, Walden CO 80480.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-723-4670.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $89 to $198
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 11
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 40
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Walden (North Park) - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 25
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 3 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 6, 16, 161, 17, 171,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.