Antlers Inn & River Rock Café
|Visit our Web site www.waldenantlersinn.com|
North Park's FINEST accommodations, located in the heart of Walden, Colorado, is a uniquely charming hotel. Best known for its incredible parlor - it is breathtaking. With a commitment to service, great food, and a great night's sleep. Three new Majestic Suites add to our charm.
"We call the Inn, the Brown Palace of Walden" Jim Moore, owner.
BANQUET FACILITIES: Plan your board retreat, wedding, annual meeting, family gatherings, and anniversary party.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Hunting, fishing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, wildlife viewing and the Pioneer Museum are all within a short driving distance or within walking distance of the hotel.
"Walden is now mostly a wide spot in the road." Said Bill of Channel 7 News. "I have discovered what will put this little town on the map - The Antlers Inn."
LOCATION: In Town on Main Street; 466 Main Street, Walden CO 80480.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-723-4670.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $89 to $198
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 11
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 40
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Walden (North Park) - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 25
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 3 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 6, 16, 161, 17, 171,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.