ARK Valley Motor Sport Rentals
|Visit our Web site|
Ark Valley Motor Sport Rentals offer a variety of motor sport recreational rentals including ATVs, Side-by-Sides, Jeeps, and Motorcycles, in beautiful and diverse Chaffee County, Colorado.
With an elevation range of just under 7,000 feet of the Arkansas Valley to above 14,000 feet at to top of the Collegiate Peaks, you should expect to see at least two seasons in a day!
RENTAL REQUIREMENTS: A $50 Deposit it taken upon reservation and is fully refundable if reservation is canceled at least 3 days before rental date. You Must be 25 years or older. You Must have valid driver’s license. You Must have a major credit card. You Must have proof of Full Coverage personal auto insurance including Comprehension & Collision coverage.
OUR MOTOR SPORT RENTALS FLEET
Reservations are subject to cancellation if unforeseen mechanical issues arise due to nature of rental.
ATV RENTALS: Black Arctic Cat with leather 2-person seat and large storage compartment.
SIDE-BY-SIDE RENTALS: 4 Door Black Polaris Ranger RZR, 2-Door Yellow Can Am Maverick.
JEEP RENTALS: 4-Door Fox Red Jeep Rubicon, 4-Door Black Jeep, 2-Door Fox Red Jeep, 2-Door Royal Blue Jeep, 2-Door Gray Jeep Wrangler.
MOTORCYCLE RENTALS: Black Indian Chief Springfield Edition Classic Cruiser, Red BMW F650gs, Black Kawasaki KLR650, Husqvarna 500CC, KTM #500cc, KTM #530cc, Yamaha XT250cc, Yamaha 250cc.
GROUP TOUR VAN RENTAL: 14 Passenger Van Ford F350 with easy to use bus entrance doors.
Two Locations Salida and Johnsons Village
MAIN LOCATION: The Fox Den Bar & Grill at 14770 Highway 285 is 8 miles north of Salida, Colorado.
SATELLITE OFFICE: Rivers Mountain Motel at 12845 Highway 24 in Johnsons Village (Buena Vista), Colorado.
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS: 719-530-7420.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch & Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 150
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.