Arrowhead Mountain Lodge
|Visit our Web site|
Vacation off the beaten path in a quiet, relaxing setting with amazing views. Arrowhead Mountain Lodge offers you a slower pace.
Enjoy fishing, hiking, and snowmobiling around the property in the San Juan Mountains of Colorado.
ARROWHEAD MOUNTAIN LODGE: Remodeled in 2014: all 11 rooms were updated with high-speed internet, the full bar and restaurant making this retreat clean, warm, and comfortable. The small details our new owner has added will bring your wilderness vacation alive and care free.
AMENITIES: fireplaces, closets, data ports, adjoining rooms, ceiling fans, duvets; double, queen and king bed rooms. The King Suite also has a mini-fridge, sofa, dining table and two-person Jacuzzi tub!
YEAR ROUND RECREATION: Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, Blue Mesa Reservoir and Silverjack Reservoir.
SNOWMOBILE TRAILS and RENTALS: You can drive up to the lodge, park your trailer. Access the deep powder of the Alpine Plateau right out the front door! Snowmobile rentals on-site for 1 or 2 people, rent by the day or your entire stay!
LOCATION: From Montrose take Highway 50 to Cimarron near Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, turn right after milepost marker 123; 21401 Alpine Plateau Road, Cimarron CO 81220.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-862-8206.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $110 to $145
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 11
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Yes
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 1
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 11
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 9300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Montrose Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 125
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 125
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 22
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 50 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 65, 54, 63
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.