BV Jeeps and ATVs
|Visit our Web site|
Experience the Wonders of the Collegiate Peaks --
Eight of Colorado’s 53 Fourteeners are HERE
Enjoy exploring historic ghost towns, taking in the local wildlife, ride the Continental Divide. We will provide you with outdoor fun that is sure to turn your vacation into an adventure.
ATV RENTALS: Perfect for Exploring the St. Elmo Ghost Town Area
We rent Yamaha's and Arctic Cat and Arctic 2 seater ATVs. Here are just some of the features of our ATVs: automatic transmission, electric start, large capacity 3.6 gallon gas tank and full size racks -- great for hunting.
ATV RENTALS INCLUDE: Helmets, instruction, safety talk, and map.
JEEP RENTALS: Perfect for Exploring the Buena Vista Backcountry
The Jeep you rent will be a WRANGLER JEEP. It will accommodate 4 persons or 4 door will accommodate 5 people including the driver and will have a manual or an automatic transmission. Every Wrangler is equipped with a roll-bar. There are soft tops and hardtops available. Ask about the equipment available when you reserve a Jeep.
Reservations are recommended but not required.
RENTAL OPTIONS and INFORMATION
Half-day and full-day rentals. Weekly specials. Please call for RENTAL rates.
Minimum age required to drive an ATV is 16 years old with a drivers license. Must be 21 years of age to rent a Jeep. In addition you must SHOW PROOF of Full Coverage Insurance in Your Name.
LOCATION: In Buena Vista, next to Ponchos Sub Shop.
ADDRESS: 222 Highway 24 South, Buena Vista CO 81211
For Current RENTAL Rates; Directions, and Reservations: 719-395-4418, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 7985 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/15 to 10/15
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.