Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast & Carriage House
|Visit our Web site|
Antique Charm with Modern Luxuries
in the History of Manitou Springs
The Avenue Hotel has been a part of Manitou Springs since 1886.
ON MANITOU AVENUE IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN: Walk to local shops, restaurants, and galleries.
Known as the #1 B&B in Manitou Springs winning the Gold Award for best B&B in Colorado Springs and the 2011 through 2016 Manitou Springs Historic Preservation Award.
Groups are Welcome
CHARMING LODGING IN MANITOU SPRINGS, COLORADO
Our reasonably priced guest rooms offer historic warmth and charm. Seven distinctive and spacious guest rooms, each with private bath, offer a variety of views. A three story turned staircase escorts you to your room each unique in its decor. Soak your cares away in one of our antique claw foot bathtubs, an amenity of simpler days. Whether relaxing on our covered front porch with its stately pillars, sitting by our historic green stone fireplace or sightseeing in and around Manitou Springs at the base of Pikes Peak, our setting is perfect for your romantic getaway, small wedding or family reunion.
Enhance Your Colorado Getaway Relax During Your Stay
ROMANCE PACKAGES INCLUDE: Chocolate fondue and candles.
SPA SERVICES MASSAGE TREATMENTS: On-site spa room with our licensed massage therapist, relish in the seclusion and unwind. Massages can be scheduled at the time of booking your room or during your stay. Treat yourself, relax, and rejuvenate.
THE CARRIAGE HOUSE COTTAGE OFFERS A UNIQUE GETAWAY
Part of our historic property is a separate 2 unit Carriage House with fully equipped kitchens and offers additional space and privacy for extended stays or for family reunions and weddings. Both are one bedroom with Queen Beds the Upper Carriage House opens to a living room with black iron gas stove fireplace, it has a bath with claw foot tub/shower and the kitchen dining area has mountain views. The garden level Carriage House sleeps 4 a trundle bed is neatly arranged in the living room which provides extra seating as well as comfortable sleeping. The kitchen dining looks out on the flower garden. Each unit has a large bright bath with a claw foot tub/shower.
Air conditioned/fireplaces, HDTV, secured wireless and free movies. Scrumptious full breakfast is served each morning, with dietary needs fully accommodated, low fat, vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free. Homemade cookies, complimentary bottled water and snacks are provided. Hot tub is on the back patio garden with BBQ. Do come and enjoys our hospitality and the history unique to the Avenue Hotel Victorian Bed and Breakfast.
Plan your Pikes Peak Area Vacation Today!
LOCATION: 711 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs Colorado 80829.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-294-1277; 719-685-1277.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $155
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 7
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Over the age of 16
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 3
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 40
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 6400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 60
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 3 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.