Bailey Lodge On the South Platte River
|Visit our Web site|
Bailey Lodge offers spacious resort accommodations overlooking a heated swimming pool and the South Platte River. All our lodge units are two-room suites with panoramic view.
LODGE ROOM AMENITIES: Fireplace, TV, sofa, table, refrigerator, microwave, coffeepot and bathroom.
RENOVATED: Comprehensive improvements and remodeling are happening, many have been complete to make your stay with us more enjoyable.
GUANELLA PASS SCENIC BYWAY: The Byway starts in Grant, 10 minutes west, and will take you to Georgetown along I-70; one-way takes about an hour.
LOCATION: 46 Highway miles southwest of Denver, just off Highway 285 on your left.
ADDRESS: 57920 US Highway 285, Bailey CO 80421
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS: 303-838-2450, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $119 to $169
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 5
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 6
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: None.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 11
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 30
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 40 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 70 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 46, 501
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 80 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 45 minutes drive.