Bear Mountain Stables - Private Guided Trail Rides
|Visit our Web site|
Secluded and Peaceful Guided Horseback Rides near Conifer, CO
Bear Mountain Stable is nestled in the foothills outside of Denver in beautiful Conifer Colorado, offering guided horseback rides alone or paired with a birthday party, special occasion, or small group event.
Open year round weather permitting and as long as the snow's melted, we're doing rides. Trail rides are peaceful & secluded through beautiful pine forest, rock outcroppings and aspen tree.
We are a small stable so we can offer you outstanding service! Let our family make your family vacation memorable!
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED: Trail rides are $30 per person/rider for 1/2 hour, $50 per person/rider for 1 hour. No deposit needed for trail rides. Pay upon arrival.
PICNIC PARTY: Our picnic party site will accommodate 20 guests. We are happy to help with planning a birthday party or special event.
Each trail ride can accommodate 6 guest riders, minimum age for riders is 8 years old. Helmets are required and will be provided.
Although we only take 6 riders out at a time, you may invite more people to your event and we will do several loops in order to get everyone out on the trail. Kids under 8 years of age are welcome to do pony-type rides in our forested paddock area and are led by a wrangler. These rides are $15 and are given after the trail-rides.
MOUNTAIN LOCATION: We are outside of metro Denver up Highway 285 (southbound) about 20 minutes. From the intersection of Highway 285 & C-470, we are 17 miles into the mountains. 11778 Wonder Drive, Conifer CO 80433.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservation: 303-588-2551.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 20
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.