Bear Paw Lodge Cabins & Vacation Homes
|Visit our Web site|
Near recreation at Vallecito Lake, Bear Paw Lodge is an affordable, family vacation destination offering relaxing and comfortable mountain cabins and home rentals.
WE ARE PET AND KID FRIENDLY.
Vacation along the lake or creek and surrounded by an ancient forest.
VACATION AMENITIES: Fully equipped kitchens, BBQ grill, fireplace or woodstove, Satellite TV, WI-FI, volleyball, sandbox, and campfire pit.
LOCATION: In the heart of the FOUR CORNERS area; 22 miles northeast of Durango; 18011 County Road 501, Bayfield CO 81122.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-884-2508.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $110 to $220
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 6
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 13
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 6
- Units with TV: Most units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 20
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Durango - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In common area.
- VCR Movie Library: 50
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 75 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 1 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 75, 77, 751,