Bears Inn B&B and Log Cabin
Historic Inn nestled in the mountains 3 miles south of Evergreen. A great romantic getaway!
Eleven uniquely decorated rooms with private baths, plus charming 2-bedroom cabin with fully equipped kitchen and large living room with wood burning fireplace.
Gourmet candle-lit breakfast served daily.
Great views of Mt. Evans from the large covered deck, patios, outdoor campfires and hot tub.
We are a non-smoking facility.
In Evergreen CO. 800-863-1205; 303-670-1205.
|Visit our Web site www.bearsinn.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $145 to $235
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 11
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms Children permitted: Over the age of 12
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 55
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Vet Services: 2 minutes drive.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 25
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 26
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (Off road, back country, 4WD.)
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 25 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 40 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.