Belmont del Norte Vacation Home
Mention The Colorado Vacation Directory:
Stay 3 nights get the 4th night free when you mention The Colorado Vacation Directory
This beautiful, mountain-top home, on 45 extremely private acres, has amazing views that seem to go forever, including the Great Sand Dunes and the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to the north, and the San Juans to the south.
The 3330 square foot home, with 5 bedrooms, 2 dens, dining room, and huge fully-stocked kitchen offers guests plenty of room to relax and enjoy family and friends.
Wolf Creek Ski Resort, Creede, South Fork, Sand Dunes (and more) are all within an hour.
LOCATION: Del Norte, 6 miles north, is in the center of the San Luis Valley with restaurants, gift shops, and museum.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 214-505-9955.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $295 to $395
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Maximum Number of Guests: 10
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 5
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 3
- Total Number of King Beds: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 4
- Total Number of Bunk Beds: 2
- Total Number of Beds: 8
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- Campfires Allowed: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills: Yes
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Del Norte - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 100
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 90 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 25 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 25 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.