Pines of Beulah
|Visit our Web site|
Four Unique Mountain Cabins available for overnight and multi-night stays in Beulah, Colorado. Vacation in our lovely park setting with a volleyball court, horseshoe pit, and large treehouse for the kids.
ALL CABINS: fully equipped kitchens, Bathrooms with a shower, HDTV with cable and DVD player, and Free WI-FI.
BIG PINE CABIN: A spacious 2-story cabin with a screened porch; it's the largest cabin with 4-bedrooms and sleeps 8 people comfortably.
SHADY PINE CABIN: Accommodates a family of 4 in 2-bedrooms with a great room and screened Porch.
LITTLE PINE CABIN: A combination bedroom/sitting room, breakfast bar, and screened porch.
PINE AWAY CABIN: Set back away from the other cabins making it an attractive getaway for couples with a combination bedroom/sitting room and screened porch.
LOCATION: Beulah is 30 minutes southwest of Pueblo on Colorado Highway 78 at 8956 Grand Avenue, Beulah CO 81023.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-485-7463.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $145
- About Smoking: Some non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 35
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 6200 feet above sea level.
- Region: San Isabel Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Phone: In common area.
- DVD Movie Library: 100
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.