Blue Spruce Inn
|Visit our Web site|
Meeker's Newest Hotel!
MODERN AMENITIES INCLUDE: Spacious rooms, complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, indoor hot tub, fitness room, DirecTV, WiFi, microwaves, refrigerators, trailer parking and 24 hour guest services.
We have Pet-friendly rooms available. Ask about our king suite with kitchenette.
FAVORITE LOCAL ACTIVATES: Snowmobile, ice fish, cross-country ski, snowshoe, sled dog races, sheep dog trials, sniffer dogs, ATV, fly-fish, lake fish.
LOCATION: Blue Spruce Inn is in Meeker and within easy walking distance to downtown shops and dining.
ADDRESS: 488 Market Street, Meeker CO 81641
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-878-0777, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $130
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 41
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 25
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Meeker - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 10
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 11, 22, 23, 211,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.