Foot of the Mountain Motel
Cozy-up where rustic meets modern; 80 year old cabins, newly renovated rooms, knotty pine walls, carefully updated grounds, cheery red trim . . . let time stop.
Stay in a log cabin room or a cabin-suites featuring modern conveniences next to Boulder Creek Path with the best hiking trails outside your door.
AMENITIES: Free continental breakfast, wireless internet access, free coffee, cable TV, direct dial phones, refrigerators in rooms, picnic area, on-site staff 24 hours, free local calls, ALL ROOMS NON-SMOKING.
Some rooms are Pet Friendly (deposit with small cleaning fee).
LOCATION: At the foot of Boulder Canyon; 200 West Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder CO 80302.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 866-773-5489; 303-442-5688.
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $99 to $297
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 18
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 2
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 50
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 5400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Boulder - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 30 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 30 minutes drive.