Boxwood Gulch Ranch - Private Water Fishing
|Visit our Web site|
The Best Colorado Fly-Fishing You Will Find, and Only 60 Minutes from Denver!
Beginners and expert fly anglers alike will enjoy fly-fishing the Boxwood Gulch section of the beautiful North Fork of the South Platte River. This part of the river system is both a head-water and a tail-water fishing experience. Boxwood Gulch is located in Park County on Highway 285, a scenic 60 minute drive southwest of Denver. You will get to fish on private property with the best guides in the State. Our guides will make your fishing day one to remember. Learn about casting, line control, reading water, sight fishing, and fly selection.
You Can Have it All in Complete Privacy -- 3 Miles of Private Water on The North Fork of The South Platte River
WINTER MONTHS can offer some of the best nymph fishing in the Rocky Mountain Range, because of the mild conditions, this ranch is located in what is referred to as the "Bailey Banana Belt." Stone flies, Woolly Buggers, and other nymph patterns can yield an angler a 20-fish day. A quick warm up in the clubhouse will let you get right back in the river for more action.
STREAMER FISHING: Streamer fishing is a year round affair at Boxwood Gulch. Because of the competition between more than 1,000 fish on less than 1 mile of river, streamer patterns can trigger savage strikes that will make even the most experienced anglers tighten their drag. The combination of natural spawned trout and fish raised in their ponds provides anglers an unforgettable outing of both shrewd selective trout and friendly receptive fish that will test your tippet to the max.
Fish for Trophy Sized Trout with Experienced Guides
BOXWOOD GULCH'S CLUBHOUSE and group meeting area is designed to give anglers every comfort that a year-round fishery needs. This includes heat, refrigerator, microwave, restroom with shower, rod racks, telephone -- even a helicopter landing pad is at your disposal and much more. We can accommodate groups of up to 20 anglers. This is a great way to entertain customers, employees, friends and family.
DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
GIFT CERTIFICATES are available in any denomination. This is indeed the perfect gift. Why not accompany the recipient of your gift and enjoy a day of fishing together. Buy the gift certificate now -- Leave the date open -- Then make arrangements for your date when you can make it happen.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-838-2465.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8300 feet above sea level.
- Region: Bailey & Pine Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Meals Regularly Served: Lunch.
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Reunion. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 60
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.