Buck 'n' Bull RV Park & Campground
Buck n Bull RV Park is along Dinosaur Diamond Scenic Byway with quiet wide open natural surroundings, watch for deer. Unbelievable sunsets!
Big Rigs will love our 55'x30' full hookups RV sites that are pull thrus. WI-FI available. Separate tent area. Clean restrooms and showers. Laundry with 2 washers and dryer!
Kenny Reservoir is a short drive with boating, fishing and swimming allowed.
20 miles to Dinosaur National Monument where you can see large deposit of fossil dinosaur bones.
RV storage area. The highway is along the undeveloped portion of our Park.
LOCATION: 2811 East Main Street, Rangely CO 81648; toll-free 866-675-8335; 970-675-8335.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/1 to 11/1
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $15 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $15 to $30 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $4.00. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $4.00.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $140.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $450.00 to $480.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 17
- Tent Sites: 12
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 29
- Electric & Water Hookups: 4 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 13 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 12 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 14 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 14
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 17
- Elevation: 5224 feet above sea level.
- Region: Dinosaur Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 2 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 4 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 4 minutes drive.
- Marina: 4 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 1 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 1 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: Walking distance.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 21, 10, 11, 22,