Casa del Soul
CASA DEL SOUL IS A 100% SMOKE-FREE FACILITY!
Casa del Soul is located in downtown Crestone Colorado, a unique community where several spiritual traditions co-exist: 9 Buddhist Monasteries, 1 Hindu Ashram, 1 Jains, 1 Zorasters and a Carmelite Cloister of Nuns and Monks. Crestone is Colorado's "Artist's Community" with annual music and art festivals. There are 5 restaurants, a general store, coffee shops and retail shops all within a stones throw.
The area offers the relaxation of hot springs and the mystical anomaly of Great Sand Dunes National Park.
PRIVACY & FREEDOM: Each of the 5 condos offers a full kitchen allowing you the freedom to come and go as you wish; or, the solitude of seclusion. The newly remodeled conference space makes a lovely gathering and teaching space.
QUIET TIME is 10pm to 6am. Free WI-FI on the premises. Spa Services, steps from your door.
171 South Alder Street, Crestone CO 81131; 719-256-5788.
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $110
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $300 to $400
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 5
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 150
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8150 feet above sea level.
- Region: San Luis Valley - Northern - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 36
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 68, 79, 82,