Circle the Wagons RV Park and Circle the Waggins Dog Park
|Visit our Web site|
Circle the Wagons RV Park is tucked away in the beautiful town of La Veta, Colorado.
RV SITES: Full Hookup sites are level with packed gravel with 30-50 amp service.
VINTAGE CAMPER RENTALS AT-SITE: Two remodeled one room campers. Each is equipped with bedding, towels, wash cloths, 4 Cup Mr Coffee Machine with filters and coffee is included. Please note, they do not have running water but are next to the bathhouse.
SPORTS & RECREATION: Free WiFi, pavilion, propane fire ring, clubhouse, game and a VIP Fenced Pet Park.
ADDRESS: 126 West 2nd Street, La Veta CO 81055
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-742-3233, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 2 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $34 to $45 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 43
- Tent Sites: 2
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 43
- Full Hookups: 43 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 14 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 43 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 43
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Cuchara Valley Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 75
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 75
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 43
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 25 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: On site.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 85, 851,