Circle the Wagons RV Park & Circle the Waggin's Dog Park
|Visit our Web site www.circlethewagonsrvpark.com|
Circle the Wagons RV Park is tucked away in the beautiful town of La Veta, Colorado.
RV SITES: Full Hookup sites are level with packed gravel with 30-50 amp service.
MODERN CABIN: Full kitchen with utensils and dining table, bathroom, and bedrooms. Sleeps 8.
CAMPERS AT-SITE: Rent one of our 2 classic camper trailers both have a small kitchen and bathroom.
SPORTS & RECREATION: Free WI-FI, pavilion, propane fire ring, clubhouse, game and a VIP Fenced Pet Park.
LOCATION: 126 West 2nd Street, La Veta CO 81055.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-742-3233.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $25 to $35
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 2 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $32 to $37 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $190.00 to $222.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 43
- Tent Sites: 2
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 43
- Full Hookups: 43 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 14 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 43 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 43
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Cuchara Valley Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 75
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 75
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 43
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 25 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: On site.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 85, 851,