Clarion Inn and Suites of Craig
|Visit our Web site|
We are Craig's only Full-Service Hotel! Kids stay and eat free!
GUEST ROOMS ARE COMFORTABLY DESIGNED: Each room and suite has a 32-inch TV, pillow top mattresses, coffee maker, hair dryer, and PPV with Nintendo! Family friendly, 17 suites, have kitchenettes, living and dining areas. Mini-refrigerators and microwaves are available in some guest rooms.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Castle Ranch Steakhouse, Cassidy's Bar and Lounge, complimentary buffet breakfast, meeting and banquet space, indoor pool, indoor hot tub, fitness Center, and Business Center.
GROOMED SNOWMOBILE TRAILS: 100 miles of groomed trails range in difficulty from beginner to experienced rider! Your family will never get bored on trails maintained and marked by the Northwest Colorado Snowmobile Club.
LOCATION: In town; 300 S Colorado Hwy 13, Craig CO 81625.
For Snow Conditions; Current Rates and To Make Your Reservations: 970-824-4000, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: Some non-smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 17
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 133
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 6100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Craig - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 200
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 11 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 211, 301
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.