Clear Water Cabins
|Email Clear Water Cabins Directly|
Recently refreshed self-contained rustic cabins with 600 feet of catch and release, fly-fishing on the Upper Frying Pan River at your door. In the summer, all our mountain cabins have access to hiking, biking, hunting, and fishing. Ruedi Reservoir, just 3 miles away, has 997 acres of water for recreation. Activities on the Reservoir include: boating, sailing, fishing, and water skiing.
FISH CABIN: No running water but there's a bathhouse & washer/dryer. It's right on the river w/1 double and 1 single bed. No cooking facilities, but there's a hot plate, mini-fridge, and BBQ.
BEAR CABIN: 2 Double beds, kitchen, dining, living room, washer/dryer, bathroom, and BBQ.
MOOSE CABIN: Larger with 2 bedrooms (1 double, 2 twins), living room, bathroom with daybed, big kitchen and BBQ.
SUMMER FUN: This 3 acre property is a mecca for flowers, fly fishing, hummingbirds, biking, hiking and plan ol' peace and quiet. Curl up with a book and relax on the deck with the sound of the river rushing by. If you have time, take a trip to the Maroon Bells to enjoy the majestic mountains!
WINTER FUN: From snowshoeing to cross-country skiing is where dreams come true. Build a snowman or fort and have a snowball fight, then head inside for a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows. Snowmobile trails are a short 10 minute drive.
Spend the day exploring all four of Aspen's ski resorts, a beautiful 50 mile drive from the cabins.
Please note: Cash and checks only.
LOCATION: 2 miles from Meredith and 3 miles from Ruedi Reservoir; 25023 Frying Pan Rd, Meredith CO 81642.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations, Call: 970-927-9116.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $125 to $195
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 1
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Elevation: 8018 feet above sea level.
- Region: Aspen & Snowmass Village - Northwest, Colorado
- Region: Ruedi Reservoir Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 444, 43
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.