Colorado Bear Creek Cabins in Evergreen
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Mention The Colorado Vacation Directory:
Fall/Winter Special 20% OFF on-line reservations for Monday, September 11, 2017 through Sunday, December 31, 2017. COUPON CODE: 20%OFF. Use Reservation Link.
Welcome to Colorado Bear Creek Cabins in Evergreen, home of World Class Fly-Fishing! On-site fishing -- no permits needed.
8 Comfortable rustic cabins and 1 mountain home are along Bear Creek River. All our cabins have full kitchens (everything you need for cooking), wood-burning fireplaces, Free WiFi property-wide, BBQ grills, and picnic tables.
- Hiding away next to the river with your favorite book (or person).
- Fly-Fishing and hiking are on-site.
- Conquering a Colorado 14er (Mt. Evans is just 45 minutes away).
- Exploring the quaint towns of Morrison or Evergreen with their micro-breweries, shopping and live entertainment.
LOCATION: 1/2 mile east of downtown Evergreen on Highway 74. 25 miles from downtown Denver.
ADDRESS: 27400 Highway 74, Evergreen CO 80439.
For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and To Make Your Reservations: 303-674-3442, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $249 to $450
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 10
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 9
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 300
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Mountain Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Forested.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 38
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 2 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.