Cozy mountain charm . . . "at home" hospitality with nature at your doorstep! An easy five minute drive to Rocky Mountain National Park entrance for year round outdoor activities. Small, casual, and peaceful setting. Tastefully appointed cottages make this your home in the Rockies. All cottages have kitchenettes, wood-burning fireplaces, cable TV, BBQ's and spectacular mountain views. FREE WI-FI. Enjoy our outdoor hot tub and its new shaded picnic deck after a day of hiking or snowshoeing. Within walking distance to restaurants, groceries, and shops.
ALL COTTAGES ARE SMOKE FREE.
COZY COTTAGE PACKAGE offered available from November 1st through April 30th: Quaint country mountain charm with '"at home" hospitality. Our Package Includes: 2 Nights lodging for 2 people, a bottle of champagne, meat and cheese tray, scented candle, a bundle of wood per night and noon checkout on departure day. $150 to $240, plus tax (price varies depending on specific cottage). WINTER PACKAGES: stay three nights for the price of two. Snowshoe and cross country ski rentals within walking distance.
Planning a longer get-a-way we are happy to add additional nights, please ask.
We offer reasonable rates and welcome groups, children and pets. FREE WI-FI (high speed wireless Internet). Pets welcome in some units.
Wildlife abounds in the area and may even visit your doorstep. Walk to trout fishing. Near many winter activities. Join us for nightly campfires during the summer with complimentary s'mores.
Open February through December. Advance reservations needed in summer. 1241 High Drive, Estes Park CO 80517; 800-468-1236; 970-586-4637.
|Visit our Web site www.colocottages.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: 2/1 to 12/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $85 to $215
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $535 to $1165
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Cabin-suites or Cabin-ettes with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 11
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7850 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 33
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 75 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 25 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 6 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 3 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.