Colorado Mountain Cabins & Vacation Home Rentals
EXPERIENCE MOUNTAIN LIFE AND CHARM IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS.
We offer a wide variety of vacation homes to help you enjoy memorable, unique escapes!
The "cabins" in our network are all privately owned and we rent them out when the owners are not using them. Enjoy the splendor and charm of the Gold Rush Era in historic towns like Cripple Creek and Victor. Shopping, casinos, melodramas, forests, and other natural attractions make visiting the mountains a great getaway - especially in autumn when the golden aspens spark the mountains alive with their blazing beauty. So whether you want to sightsee, shop, hike, bike, horseback ride, fish, ski or just relax, we have a cabin. Easy, relaxing and affordable getaways. Each cabin is unique in the owner's family style - rustic to modern, lodge, old west, antiques to southwestern and native American - we offer it all! All fully furnished from kitchen to bedrooms. Most cabins feature hot tubs, fireplaces or wood burning stoves. All include TV/DVD, Sattelite, WI-FI, microwaves and decks. Near State Parks, National Forests, skiing, snowboarding and hiking.
All sleep 2-6; many 8-10. Some accept pets. Open all year.
If you want peace and quiet, and a relaxing adventure surrounded by the mountains call our office in Woodland Park, Colorado; toll-free 866-425-4974; 719-636-5147.
|Email Colorado Mountain Cabins & Vacation Home Rentals Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.coloradomountaincabins.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $160 to $175
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $1085 to $1190
- Off-season rates available, call for information: Off-season rates available.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 20
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 9
- Air Conditioning: Range from $160 to $175
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Indoor Hot Tub: 28
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 25
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
- Units with Wood Stoves: 10
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 23
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8900 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant. Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In private rental units.
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (Off road, back country, 4WD.)
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 90 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 90 minutes drive.