Cabins at Historic Columbine
|Email Cabins at Historic Columbine Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
FKA Columbine Cabins - Historic Gold Miner Cabins
Mountain cabins offer the quiet seclusion you are looking for!
Nestled in the aspens with a stunning view of Hahn's Peak, our Historic 1800s Gold Miner Cabins are fully restored and just a great place to get away. You can cross-country ski or hike from the door of your cabin. Fishing, biking, hunting or snowmobiling are all within minutes at Routt National Forest, Steamboat Lake, Pearl Lake, Hahns Peak Lake and the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness.
Columbine is a historic gold rush settlement, featuring restored 100 year-old log cabins. Columbine is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Fourteen Cabins, plus an impressive bathhouse and lodge, wood fired sauna, a fully equipped commercial kitchen (bring your own chef), and an original general store.
Steamboat Lake State Park is 4.5 miles south of us and offers a full-service marina and swim beach providing boating, fishing, and in winter ice fishing. The Elk River, Yampa River, and Little Snake River offer excellent fly-fishing.
RENT THE TOWN FOR WEDDINGS, PARTIES, FAMILY REUNIONS AND SPECIAL EVENTS! Modern, clean commercial kitchen facility and adjacent tent pad for up to 100 people.
LOCATION: 30 miles north of Steamboat Springs in Routt National Forest at the base of Hahn's Peak 64505 RCR 129, Clark CO 80428.
Children under 8 are free. Dogs welcome for $15 per dog, per night. Maximum 2 dogs per cabin.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-879-5522.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $180
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 12
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 72
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 72
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 64
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 1 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 1 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 5, 214, 14
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.