Enjoy peaceful seclusion.
Nestled in the aspens with a stunning view of Hahn's Peak, you can cross-country ski or hike from the door of your cabin. Columbine is a historic gold rush settlement, featuring restored 100 year-old log cabins. Columbine is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Our cabins range from rustic to modern all are comfortable and friendly. Cabins with kitchens sleep 2-6 people. Cabins offer the quiet seclusion you are looking for, 29 miles north of Steamboat Springs in Routt National Forest at the base of Hahn's Peak. On-site amenities: lounge area, tiled showers and facilities, and a wood fired sauna. Fishing, biking, hunting or snowmobiling are all within minutes.
Modern, clean commercial kitchen facility and adjacent tent pad for GROUPS up to 64 people, plus an indoor dining area for up to 16 people that is available to rent for weddings, groups or reunions
Children under 8 are free. Dogs welcome for $10 per dog, per night. Maximum 3 dogs per cabin.
64505 RCR 129, PO Box 716, Clark Colorado 80428; 970-879-5522.
|Email Columbine Cabins Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/15 to 4/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $75 to $160
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $450 to $960
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 12
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Phone: In common area.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 72
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 72
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 64
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 50 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 50 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 4 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 1 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 5, 214, 14,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 35 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.