Columbine Cabins - Pet Friendly
|Visit our Web site|
Columbine Cabins are one mile from Rocky Mountain National Park!
Our stand-alone cozy cabins are contemporary with a rustic ambiance at the peaceful west end of the historical village of Grand Lake. Walk or drive to Grand and Shadow Mountain Lakes with 2 swim beaches. Stroll the western boardwalk, shop in quaint stores, experience eclectic restaurants, enjoy the night-life, and see live professional theater.
Columbine Cabins are comfortable, clean, tastefully decorated, and nestled in the pines. These fully furnished vacation rentals have linens, towels, WI-FI (small fee), cable TV, and an equipped kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, range, coffee maker, utensils, dishes, pots, pans). 6 cabins have gas log fireplaces. The Penthouse sleeps 14.
COMMON GRASSY AREAS FEATURE: hot tub, sun deck, horseshoes, firepit, picnic tables, BBQ grills. Relax in our wooden swing.
BANQUET FACILITIES: Great for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and reunions with a large sun deck, full kitchen, bar area.
DISCOVER 4-SEASON'S OF ADVENTURE! Popular SUMMER activities: fishing, boating, kayaking, sail boating, hiking, jeeping, ATV/dirt biking, mountain biking, canoeing, horseback riding, and a world famous golf course. FALL offers a sanctuary of unforgettable beauty with fishing, Fall Festival with music and crafts, and elk bugling. Spend a weekend hunting and comfortable with us. Enjoy WINTER here "Colorado's snowmobile Capital." We have the closest cabins to 150 miles of groomed trails. Grand Lake boasts cross-country skiing, ice-skating, snowshoeing, sledding hill, ice fishing.
Pets accepted in designated cabins with prior approval. There is ample free vehicle, trailer, boat, and snowmobile parking at your door. Monthly rentals available 9/15 to 5/15.
LOCATION: In Grand Lake Village just off 5th Street on Grand Avenue.
ADDRESS: 416 Grand Avenue, Grand Lake CO 80447.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-627-0800, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $65 to $420
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $500 to $1350
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 30
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access with an Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8369 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 70
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 35 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- ATV Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Amusement Rides: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 25 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 8 minutes drive.