Columbine Cabins - Pet Friendly
|Visit our Web site|
Our stand-alone cozy cabins are contemporary with a rustic ambiance at the peaceful west end of the historical village of Grand Lake. Walk or drive to Grand and Shadow Mountain Lakes with 2 swim beaches. Stroll the western boardwalk, shop in quaint stores, experience eclectic restaurants, enjoy the night-life, and see live professional theater.
Rocky Mountain National Park is just one mile away.
Columbine Cabins are comfortable, clean, tastefully decorated, and nestled in the pines. These fully furnished vacation rentals have linens, towels, WI-FI (small fee), cable TV, and an equipped kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, range, coffee maker, utensils, dishes, pots, pans). 6 cabins have gas log fireplaces. The Penthouse sleeps 14.
COMMON GRASSY AREAS FEATURE: hot tub, sun deck, horseshoes, firepit, picnic tables, BBQ grills. Relax in our wooden swing.
BANQUET FACILITIES: Great for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and reunions with a large sun deck, full kitchen, bar area.
DISCOVER 4-SEASON'S OF ADVENTURE! Popular SUMMER activities: fishing, boating, kayaking, sail boating, hiking, jeeping, ATV/dirt biking, mountain biking, canoeing, horseback riding, and a world famous golf course. FALL offers a sanctuary of unforgettable beauty with fishing, Fall Festival with music and crafts, and elk bugling. Spend a weekend hunting and comfortable with us. Enjoy WINTER here "Colorado's snowmobile Capital." We have the closest cabins to 150 miles of groomed trails. Grand Lake boasts cross-country skiing, ice-skating, snowshoeing, sledding hill, ice fishing.
Pets accepted in designated cabins with prior approval. There is ample free vehicle, trailer, boat, and snowmobile parking at your door. Monthly rentals available 9/15 to 5/15.
LOCATION: In Grand Lake Village just off 5th Street on Grand Ave; 416 Grand Avenue, Grand Lake CO 80447.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-627-0800.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $65 to $420
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $500 to $1350
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 30
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access with an Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8369 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available with an additional fee.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 70
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 35 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- ATV Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Amusement Rides: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 25 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 8 minutes drive.