Condos-In-Steamboat - Privately Owned Vacation Rentals
|Visit our Web site bit.ly/steamboatcondosforrent|
Condos-In-Steamboat is a Steamboat Springs private vacation rental expert!
Our condos, townhomes and duplexes are nestled below one of the largest ski mountains in North America. Originally a ranching community Steamboat Springs serves as a constant reminder that the Old West is alive and well. Never far from its ranching roots, Steamboat remains firmly linked to a 'Western Tradition' that sets it apart from every other ski resort in the world.
EACH UNIT IS INDIVIDUALLY OWNED: Local families maintain these homes allowing for lower rates. 18 different units to choose from, ranging from budget to luxury. These 1 to 6 bedroom condos, townhomes and duplexes will fit your family vacation or friend weekend fling.
ALL UNITS ARE SPACIOUS: Come for the mountain flare and modern comforts with a variety of amenities that include: BBQ grills, hot tubs, gas fireplaces, pools, exercise rooms, free bus shuttles, garages, walk-to-slopes. All have the mountain views you're looking for.
HOSPITALITY: From your first inquiry to your departure day, you will deal with one person, Kim, a Steamboat Local providing personalized service for your vacation.
ASK ABOUT DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS! Rent direct from the owner & save! Call for availability & details: Ask for Kim, 1-800-820-1886; 970-879-5351.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $105 to $1200
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 18
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 8
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 6
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 18
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 18
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 50
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. At a Ski resort. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Indoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Fitness Equipment.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 20
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Ski in/Ski out.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.