Platoro Properties: Skyline Lodge & Conejos Cabins
summer 719-376-2226, toll-free 877-376-2547
|Visit our Web site www.platoroco.com|
Platoro Properties: Conejos Cabins & Skyline Lodge are located on the banks of the Conejos River. Each cabin features complete kitchens, individual BBQ grills, and picnic tables. The large family cabins have 3- and 4-bedrooms, a large kitchen and living area, and can sleep up to 12 people. Our 2-bedroom cabins can accommodate up to 8 people and our 1-bedroom cabins can sleep a maximum of 4 people.
Kitchens include dishes and cooking utensils. All 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom cabins have wood-burning fireplaces.
Directions: Take US Hwy 285 south to Antonito. Go West on Highway 17 for approximately 23 miles; turn north off Highway 17 at HORCA onto gravel road #250. Proceed 23 miles to Platoro and follow the signs to the cabins.
Call for Reservations and information: summer 719-376-2226, toll-free 877-376-2547.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/1 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $350
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 24
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 12
- Units with Wood Stoves: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Elevation: 9750 feet above sea level.
- Region: Platoro - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.