Boyd Lake State Park
|Visit our Web site|
Boyd Lake State Park is a year round water sports haven for northern Colorado attracting visitors who enjoy boating, water-skiing, swim beach, volleyball, swimming, fishing, windsurfing, sailing, ice fishing and waterfowl hunting. Bike, run, or walk along the water's edge under cool cottonwood trees on a paved trail.
Our campground offers 148 pull-thru sites (60 open year-round), with electric camp sites located near the lake. All sites have a picnic table and campfire ring. The Campground also offers showers, laundry facilities and playgrounds.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your online reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your on-line reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
LOCATION: Boyd Lake State Park, 3720 North County Road 11-C, Loveland CO 80538.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-669-1739.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Sites: 148
- Total Sites: 148
- Electric Hookups: 148 sites with electric only.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 148
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 148
- Winterized Sites: 37
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4960 feet above sea level.
- Region: Loveland Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 80
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Marina: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Bird Hunting (Turkey, Grouse, Pheasant): Yes.
- Ice Fishing: On site.