Steamboat Lake/Pearl Lake State Parks
|Visit our Web site|
Nestled at the base of majestic Hahn's Peak in northern Colorado, Steamboat Lake State Park offers breathtaking scenery and plenty of excellent recreational opportunities. One of the most popular areas in the state, Steamboat Lake is a park for all seasons.
Premier fishing, camping and boating are available along with a full-service marina and swim beach. Majestic peaks, lush green valleys and colorful alpine wildflowers make the park picturesque year-round.
Averaging over 300 inches of annual SNOWFALL, Steamboat Lake takes on a new personality in winter with ice fishing, cross-country skiing and access to 145 miles of prime snowmobiling trails.
Pearl Lake State Park, nestled in the mountains north of Steamboat Springs, is a peaceful park sitting in a quiet forest setting. Surrounded by mountains and trees, visitors camp along the lake and up a gentle hill.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your on-line reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
LOCATION: Steamboat Lake State Park/Pearl Lake State Park, 61105 Routt County Road 129, Clark CO 80428.
For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-879-3922.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 10
- Camper Cabins/Yurts: 2
- Camping Open Dates: 5/26 to 10/31
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- RV Sites: 196
- Tent Sites: 216
- Total Sites: 216
- Electric Hookups: 78 sites with electric only.
- Winterized Sites: 14
- Elevation: 8100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Marina: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.