Coulter Lake Guest Ranch
|Visit our Web site|
Our Guest Ranch has 6 rustic cabins with a summer all inclusive experience and an off-season a la carte adventure. Our private Coulter Lake offers fishing, swimming, and boating. Family Fun: horseback riding, skeet shooting, children's program, great food, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing.
A YEAR-ROUND ROCKY MOUNTAIN DESTINATION! Fall Colors mid to late September. Big Game Hunting Season September through November. Winter Snowmobiling from December to April!
LOCATION: 20 miles North of Rifle, Colorado and 3 miles into White River National Forest (WRNF Permit)
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-625-1473.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages without Cooking Facilities: 6
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Fishing Equipment.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Rifle - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Fishing Equipment.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: On site.
- Grain/Hay: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 220
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 30
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Tours: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: On site.