Woodland Country Lodge and Patio Bar & Grill
|Visit our Web site|
Woodland Country Lodge is perched at the summit of Ute Pass, in the Pikes Peak Area with Pike National Forest at your door step.
A NON-SMOKING HOTEL!
IMMACULATE ACCOMMODATIONS: 60 guest rooms, free WI-FI, large indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and continental breakfast.
PATIO BAR & GRILL: Indoor and patio full service bar & restaurant.
Experience the history, adventure and beauty of the Rocky Mountains: drive, bike or hike Pikes Peak, fish at Rampart Reservoir, ATV into Pike National Forest, visit the gold mine and train in Cripple Creek.
LOCATION: 18 miles west of Colorado Springs; 723 Colorado Highway 24 West, Woodland Park CO 80863.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 866-687-4466.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 60
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: None.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 6
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 64
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Indoor swimming pool. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 2 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: On site.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 2 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 2 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 40 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 40 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.