Crusty Moose Ranch
Vacation in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains: Fishing, Hiking, Geo-Caching, Hunting and Family Time.
The Crusty Moose Ranch in Weston, CO is on 35 acres; the vacation home is quiet and secluded retreat. This 2 story mountain home is designed for Colorado; its' large picture windows allow the western sky and mountains to feel like sharing the home with you.
The largest Elk herd in the lower 48 States makes its' home in our valley.
Monument Lake offers excellent year round fishing; stocked with brown trout, rainbow trout, and kokanee salmon.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 469-826-7615.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: No smoking Allowed.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Nightly Rates On-Season: Range from $200 to $225
- Weekly Rates On-Season: Range from $1200 to $1350
- Maximum Number of Guests: 12
- Total Number of Bedrooms: 3
- Total Number of Bathrooms: 2
- Total Number of King Beds: 1
- Total Number of Queen Beds: 1
- Total Number of Double Beds: 1
- Total Number of Single/Twin Beds: 2
- Total Number of Bunk Beds: 1
- Total Number of Sleeper (roll-a-way, air mattress or sofa) Beds: 2
- Total Number of Beds: 9
- Washer and Dryer: Yes.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Stonewall - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Secluded cabin or vacation home. Mountain views. Country feel. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use:
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: No phones.
- Television: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 35 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 85, 84, 851,