Crystal Kangaroo Campground - RVs Only!
Very Quiet -- "RV PARK ONLY" 32 full hookup sites some are 50amp, 45 foot long, pull-thrus great for big rigs!
NEAR: Pike National Forest.
30 deer make the park their home. The most beautiful location overlooking Garden of the Gods in Manitou Springs.
DAY TRIPS: The Royal Gorge Bridge and Cripple Creek. There are many hiking trails nearby as well as great fishing and world class golfing.
ADDRESS: 625 Crystal Park Road, Manitou Springs CO 80829
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-685-5010; 719-499-2107, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Camping Rates: $33 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $140.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $375.00 to $425.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 32
- Tent Sites: 0
- Total Sites: 32
- Full Hookups: 32 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 10 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 10 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 10
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 32
- Elevation: 6200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pikes Peak Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 35 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 1 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.