Days Inn at Colorado City in Greenhorn Valley
IN THE GREENHORN VALLEY 20 MINUTES SOUTH OF PUEBLO - Close to San Isabel National Forest
Colorado City Days Inn is conveniently between Pueblo and San Isabel National Forest in the shadow of beautiful Greenhorn Mountain; forests, rock outcroppings, and streams make the area fun to explore.
Our pet-friendly hotel offers non-smoking and handicap-accessible rooms. Relax on our sun deck before cooling off in our outdoor pool. We also offer Free WI-FI, truck parking, and guest laundry.
DINING OPTIONS: Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast includes freshly brewed coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit, cereal, and assorted pastries. Also on-site for lunch and dinner is BK China Kitchen. Off-site we suggest the Shamrock Brewing Company with delicious pub food and craft beer made on-site.
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Colorado State Fairgrounds, day hiking, Great Sand Dunes National Park, Bents Old Fort National Historic Site, Holly Dot Golf Course, Pueblo Lake State Park to name a few of the amazing vacation activities nearby.
LOCATION: Off I-25 at Exit 74 on the Southwest Corner. 6670 West Highway 165, Colorado City CO 81019.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-676-2340.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $89
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 58
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 5800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Greenhorn Valley - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 40 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 15 minutes drive.
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.