Deer Crest Resort
|Visit our Web site|
An Adult riverfront getaway with beautifully landscaped grounds in Estes Park
Spend the evening at our riverfront picnic area with tables and BBQ grills. Watch for wildlife, fish or just relax. Soak in our enclosed indoor hot tub overlooking the river.
All our rooms have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, 32 inch flat screen cable TV, DVD player, WI-FI, a private patio or balcony. Mini-suites feature gas-log fireplaces and kitchenettes.
A fine restaurant, featuring coffee shop, dining room and lounge is next door.
IN WINTER THE AREA OFFERS: snowshoeing is a fun way to explore Rocky Mountain National Park. Ask about Stay & Play Snowshoe Package.
LOCATION: One mile west of downtown Estes; 2 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. 1200 Fall River Rd, Estes Park CO 80517.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 800-331-2324; 970-586-2324.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $149 to $199
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 8
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 18
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 8
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. snowshoes.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- DVD Movie Library: 300
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 3 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 3 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 3 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 3 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 75 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 3 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 3 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 3 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.