Deer Crest Resort
Secluded, relaxing riverfront setting. Open all year for your summer or winter getaway. All accommodations with a private patio or balcony. Tasteful decor with king or queen beds. All rooms have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, 25 inch cable TV, WI-FI (high speed wireless Internet). Mini-suites feature gas-log fireplaces and kitchenettes. Some rooms have air conditioning. All accommodations are accessible without climbing stairs. DVD player in every room. Great complimentary DVD library.
Beautifully landscaped grounds with riverfront sitting area, picnic tables and grills. Watch for wildlife, fish or just relax. Enclosed indoor hot tub overlooking the river (open 24-hours a day all year).
In winter the area offers snowshoeing which is a fun way to explore Rocky Mountain National Park. A fine restaurant, featuring coffee shop, dining room and lounge is located next door.
Snowshoe package available. Complimentary snowshoes and poles for your use in beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park. Off season rates are $69 to $139 a night for two.
Located One mile west of downtown Estes and 2 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. 1200 Fall River Rd, PO Box 1768, Estes Park CO 80517; 800-331-2324; 970-586-2324.
|Visit our Web site www.deercrestresort.com|
|Click Here for Specials & Packages|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $119 to $189
- Off-season rates available, call for information: Off-season rates available.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 8
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 18
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Range from $119 to $189
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 8
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. snowshoes.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: Some units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- DVD Movie Library: 300
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 3 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 3 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 3 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 75 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (Off road, back country, 4WD.)
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, JeepÆ or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 3 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 3 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 3 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.