Deer Valley Ranch - Mountain Cabins
|Email Deer Valley Ranch - Mountain Cabins Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
Deer Valley is in a scenic valley between two 14ers. Since 1954, the Ranch has provided memory-making vacations for families, couples, singles, and retreat groups.
During our summer months, we offer three amazing meals a day plus guided FUN such as horseback riding, hiking, fishing, children and teen programs, and whitewater rafting. Relax in one of two hot tubs or enjoy our two hot springs swimming pools.
In the Fall, Winter, and Spring, there is plenty of do-it-yourself FUN including hiking, fishing, aspen viewing, four-wheeling, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. After a day adventuring in our beautiful Valley, return to your home-away-from-home cabin. Cabins have two to four bedrooms, full kitchen, fireplace, and deck with a view. Enjoy our on-site, outdoor hot tub or purchase a discounted pass to Mt. Princeton Hot Springs, just one mile away.
Let us help you plan the perfect mountain getaway!
LOCATION: 2-1/2 hours southwest of Denver Between Buena Vista and Salida Colorado. 16825 County Road 162, Nathrop CO 81236.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 877-897-1297; 719-395-2353.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $115 to $630
- About Smoking: Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 15
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 10
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 13
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Phone: In common area.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 150
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 12
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 100
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 130
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Ghost Town: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 1 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 15 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 25 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Paddle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): On site.
- Horse Riding Lessons: On site.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 25 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: On site.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 56, 481,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.