Hotel Elegante, Rustler's Country Cafe and Indoor FunZone
|Visit our Web site|
At the foot of the Pikes Peak and minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, the Hotel Elegante delivers an exceptional lodging experience: families, vacationers, and couples will find a getaway that delivers fun and rejuvenation. Enjoy a spacious guest room or suite.
Relax and enjoy our indoor and outdoor pools with Jacuzzi!
Ask about our pet friendly rooms.
HOTEL OFFERS: Two restaurants, an outdoor Patio WPS Starbucks Bar, Colorado City Creamery Ice Cream Parlor. Our indoor FunZone playground is for the kids while the parents relax.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES: Coffee maker with Starbucks coffee, Bath & Body Works products, complimentary WiFi, BeautyRest beds, sports courts (tennis, volleyball, pickleball), 24/7 fitness center. By request: Microwave, mini-fridge.
CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN ZOO PACKAGES: Visit the Colorado Springs Zoo, 10 minutes away. Kids eat FREE with an adult meal at Rustler's Country Cafe! Our affordable rates start at $220 and includes 2 adult tickets and 2 children's tickets for admittance, as well as 2 giraffe food tickets
DIRECTIONS: I-25 exit at Circle Drive (Exit 138), head east South Circle Drive, hotel on your left.
ADDRESS: 2886 South Circle Drive; Colorado Springs CO 80906
For Special Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: 719-576-5900, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 500
- Adjoining rooms/units: Most units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 65
- Pay-Per-View/On-Demand Programs: Yes.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6012 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Outdoor swimming pool. Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 1000
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 1000
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 50 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 25 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 20 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 90 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.