Elevation Hotel & Spa: Ski In, Ski Out, Full Service Luxury
|Visit our Web site|
Vacation in Colorado, our resort reflects a combination of mountain charm and contemporary urban design! We are at the base of Mt. Crested Butte, walk to chair lifts for winter skiing and summer mountain biking. Our full service luxury hotel offers vacationers: spa services, mountain bike rentals, winter sports equipment rentals, fine dining at 9380 Bar & Restaurant, a full fitness center and Eleve Salon.
RESORT AMENITIES: High speed wireless internet, ski/bike valet storage, indoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs, steam rooms, dry sauna, indoor hot tub, and kid's recreational room.
ELEVATION SPA: Our spa is themed in concert with Green Spa Network principals enjoy massage therapy for your muscles, body treatments for your skin, and facials for a beautiful complexion.
ELEVE SALON: Our Salon is on 1st floor. We specialize in precision cuts, full color and highlighting services -- using only top quality professional products.
ELEVATE SKI & BIKE RENTALS: We make ski and bike rentals easy. Reserve your gear in advance and save 20%! Even better, reserve skis for the kiddos in your group and save 50% on their rental with each paying adult!
LOCATION: Above the historic town of Crested Butte at Mt. Crested Butte: 500 Gothic Road, Crested Butte CO 81225.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-251-3000.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $149 to $699
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 52
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 210
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Ski In/Ski Out: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 8909 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crested Butte - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. At a Ski resort.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 450
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 300
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: On site.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: On site.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: Ski in/Ski out.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.