Elkhorn RV Resort and Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
At Elkhorn RV Resort enjoy the slow pace and take advantage of the amazing mountain recreation opportunities that the San Juans have to offer.
This scenic Resort is in a quiet setting in town. Walking distance to restaurants, shops and town park in historic downtown. All RV sites include full hookups, cable TV and WI-FI. Additional lodging options include three small camper cabins, one medium camper cabin and two large camper cabins.
NEAR: Spectacular scenery and the Alpine Loop Back Country Scenic Byway, Jeep rentals and tours, ATV and bike trails, excellent lake and stream fishing, hiking, ghost towns, historic mines, fall colors and hunting.
New Owner welcome you: Allen & Linda Payne
LOCATION: In Lake City an easy walk to shops and dining: 713 North Bluff Street, Lake City CO 81235.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-944-2920.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $54 to $72
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 6
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/1
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $41 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 10.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $210.00 to $246.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $665.00 to $765.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 20
- Total Sites: 20
- Full Hookups: 20 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 6
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 20
- Elevation: 8700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mine Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 76,